4.5 rating 45 reviews
₹ 50 signup bonus
PokerSaint GST Policy
- All players who are located in India are required to pay GST on their winnings.
- Players who are located outside of India are not liable to pay GST on their winnings.
- Players who are participating in a tournament that is sponsored by a recognized gaming body may be exempt from GST.
- To claim GST exemption, the player will need to provide the poker site with documentation that proves that they are eligible.
- The poker site is responsible for deducting GST from the player’s winnings and remitting it to the government.
- If the player is eligible for an exemption, then the poker site will refund them the GST that was deducted.