Upto Rs 5000 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
Poker Dangal Rules
- Rake: PokerDangal charges a rake on all hands played. The rake is a percentage of the pot, and it is used to cover the costs of running the app.
- All-in: When a player goes all-in, they are betting all of the chips that they have in front of them. Other players can still call or raise an all-in bet, but they cannot bet more chips than the all-in player has.
- Timeouts: Players have a limited amount of time to act on their hand. If a player does not act within the allotted time, their hand will automatically fold.
- Collusion: Collusion is prohibited on PokerDangal. Collusion is when two or more players work together to gain an advantage over other players.
Other PokerDangal App Rules
- Players must be at least 18 years old to play on PokerDangal.
- Players must verify their identity and address before they can deposit or withdraw money.
- Players are not allowed to use bots or other software to assist them with playing poker.
- PokerDangal reserves the right to ban any player for violating its terms of service.