4 rating 113 reviews
8 MB 100K+ installs
Upto Rs 15000 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
Pocket52 TDS Policy
- Pocket52 is an online poker platform that is popular in India. The platform deducts tax at source (TDS) on all earnings above Rs. 10,000 in a financial year. The TDS rate is 30%, exclusive of surcharge and cess.
- Players are required to provide their PAN (Permanent Account Number) to Pocket52 in order for the platform to deduct TDS. If a player does not provide their PAN, they will be liable to pay TDS at a higher rate of 20%.
- TDS is deducted at the time of withdrawal. For example, if a player wins Rs. 20,000 in a financial year and withdraws Rs. 10,000, they will be liable to pay TDS of Rs. 3,000. The remaining Rs. 7,000 will be credited to the player’s account.
- If a player’s net winnings (total withdrawals – total deposits) in a financial year are less than Rs. 10,000, they will not be liable to pay TDS.
- At the end of each financial year, Pocket52 will issue a TDS certificate to each player who has paid TDS on their winnings. This certificate can be used to claim a refund of TDS from the Income Tax Department if the player is eligible.